Monday, May 4, 2009

Not-Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not laugh at Emma (9 weeks) when she man-burped in church yesterday.

I did not have Chris buy the kids Totino's Pizza's so we could have the DiGiornos one all to ourselves.

I did not have to dry a load of laundry 3 times last week because I kept starting it and then forgetting to take it out before it got all wrinkly.

I did not keep taking pictures of my sweet baby when she was crying because her face was making me laugh, she was soooooo mad!




3 comments:

annies home said...

they are too young to understand pizza anyways right LOL

Prachar family said...

Yeah! Wasn't that fun??? Kids can't appreciate fine pizza anyway!

sweetander said...

So funny:) I do the same thing with laundry and last weekend we fed the kids sandwiches first and then secretly made a DiGiorno (stuffed crust, of course) just for us so they wouldn't eat it all!