Monday, January 5, 2009

Back at it...

Chris is at work, nothing like having a 6 day work week after time off. At least it is only a 1/2 day on Sat.

The kids are still in their jammies, but we are in the process of fixing that. Except I am here on the computer posting instead of helping them. Once everyone is dressed we will go downstairs, clear the newspaper off the table and start some school work. Abby is excited to get going because if she works quickly then she will get some computer time, and with 2 computers, I should be able to get both of them motivated and let them both have some time on the computer.

Eli already watched Letter Factory this morning while I showered, so he just has some coloring and a puzzle to do.

Reagan will do a couple of pages in his workbook and 1/2 a math lesson, coloring and a puzzle.

Abby has reading, math, handwriting and then we will see.

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

you inspired me to get a list made and get this house taken care of! Christmas just makes everything harder! I got all the Christmas decor taken down today, ran on the treadmill, and still need to go to the post office and plan dinner...

Marcie Ciha said...

I love it! I love knowing others stay in PJs a bit longer than we "should". The cold weather just makes it harder to get moving.