Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby stuff

We went for a walk this afternoon and I didn't have to many contractions. It was nice to be outside, 48* for a high, so much better than -30* a couple of weeks ago.

Things I need to do before baby gets here:
Get newborn clothes out of basement
Wash newborn clothes
Get Bassinet from mom and dad's
Plan a week or two of menu's and make sure we have ingredients
Wash pump parts
Call Jessie about swing, cloth diapers, jumperoo (won't need for a while), bumbo, and other stuff
Talk to Anna about cloth diapers
Charge laptop
Start packing my bag

Things I need to get:
Boppy cover
Changing table pad
New membranes for pump
Carseat
Nursing pads
New camera
Miracle blanket or swaddle blanket

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

WOW!! This thing is going to happen soon! What is the plan? Will you get to be induced or wait it out?? So excited for you!

Mandy said...

Induction is planned for Feb 23, but my dr doesn't think I will make it anywhere close to that. I guess we will see.