Friday, August 28, 2009

It's my birthday!

Today is my 35th b-day. Chris, Emma, and I are heading to Des Moines for the day through tomorrow. Lots of shopping will happen. Maybe a movie, depending on how Emma is doing. We were going to go to the Twin Cities, but decided that we would take the kids up in late October or early November instead. We just couldn't justify the cost of a rental car + hotel + shopping, so a quick overnight is what is planned. And we can take the Jeep the 2 hrs to DM. We didn't want to put that many miles on it up to MN.

Chris let me sleep in this morning and then when he heard Emma stirring he went and got me an iced mocha from the coffee shop and a beautiful card + a gift card from Corridor Coffee. I LOVE my coffee and coffee shop.

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Happy birthday, sounds like lots of fun plans!!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Mandy! I hope you had a wonderful day and had lots of yummy cake. I know you had a yummy coffee anyway. :) See, I do look at your blog. lol Take Care and love, Kellie