Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Today we are CLEANING the house! It is not a fun place to be in right now and I am going crazy. Everywhere I look there is clutter and unwrapped presents and mail and just STUFF! I would rather play on the computer all day, but if I don't get this taken care of it will continue to drive me insane, and that is a very short trip these days :D.

So far we have:
Eaten breakfast
Cleaned the Counter
Loaded and run the dishwasher
I have showered and gotten dressed

We need to:
Clean off the other counter
Clean off the kitchen table
Get kiddos dressed
Sweep kitchen floor
Pick up toys in family room
Take rest of garbage out before the trash man comes
Straighten up living room
Clean all 3 bathrooms
Laundry
Have kids straighten their rooms
Make lunch
Make supper
Pick out which movie the kids get to watch for New Years Eve
Vacuum
Empty Dishwasher

If I can get through the whole list before Chris gets home from work it will be a miracle, but that is my goal. I am hoping having a clean house will motivate me to start getting things ready for this new little one that is joining our family soon. We have a lot to do so I better get a move on.

No comments: